Free Yourself From Anxiety and Panic Attacks Forever!




A few years ago I fell victim to a crippling disorder known as the panic attack. Unless you have experienced a panic attack, you can not imagine the fear and terror it will inflict on you. 


Sometimes it comes from anxiety and builds into panic. Other times it appears out of the blue. Either way, you think that you will surely die.





this lens's photo

My first serious panic attack

In my case, I had finally landed the job that took me two years to get. The job that I wanted to retire from in twenty five to thirty years. 


Due to an overload of stress at home and trying to learn the ins and outs of a new job, the anxiety started to build. It took a little over a year, then it happened, my first serious panic attack.
                                                                 
I woke up one day so stricken with fear that I could not move. I could not get out of bed. I didn't even call off work. One panic attack after another. 


For two or three days I thought the next one would kill me. At this point, I was looking forward to death. Needless to say, I lost my dream job. 


After a few weeks I was able to somewhat function around the house. I came to terms with the fact that this illness or whatever you call it is changing my life for ever.


I thought I was going to die




I was afraid to leave the house. Every time I tried to take a walk somewhere I would have a panic attack. My heart would beat rapidly like it was going to pound right through my chest. 

My breathing got very shallow, I broke out in a cold sweat. I got light headed and a tingling sensation in my hands. 

I would turn around and head home as fast as I could. Once I got home, I got in bed and stayed there for hours at a time.

I knew that I had to seek help

It took almost a year and a little alcohol to go out and seek help. By this time, my savings were just about gone. 

So I had to apply for public assistance, who assigned me to a mental health facility as an out patient. This is when someone actually put a label on this crippling condition. I quickly got an education on anxiety, depression and panic attacks.

                                                                


After about two years or so of therapy and medication that had some nasty side effects, I thought I could do it on my own. 


I was doing ok without the meds, just an occasional small attack here and there. I went out job hunting. 


It's hard to find a job, especially when they want to know why you left your last job. 


After a while the stress and anxiety started to come back. So I continued my education on panic attacks and found some facts that were very insightful.

1. Panic attacks can not kill you!


2. Panic attacks thrive on fear. If you take away the fear, they have nothing to cling to.


3. It is possible to make them go away forever without medication. Although pills may work better for some people.


Stop the pain and suffering

 If you or someone you care about suffers from panic attacks, do something!  Get your life back. Do it now! I decided to try a method that makes sense to me. By learning to manage anxiety and recognising the panic attack for what it is. Just fear, and that's all it is.

I suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for many years. Now I'm on the road to a complete and
permanent recovery, thanks to Panic Away!
                                                                                                                      Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software








LinkShare_468x60v1




No comments:

Post a Comment